So…. your alarm goes off in the morning…
A million voices in your head tell you that it is ok to hit the snooze button… justified by the fact that you are still tired, it’s too dark and too cold outside, that you don’t need to get up yet… just a few more minutes…
But you are not listening to those voices…
You are listening to the voice of defiance… a voice that says ‘there was a reason you set that alarm’
So…. sit up, put your feet on the floor… and get up ‘cos we have work to do
So where did it all go wrong? Whoever put a snooze button on an alarm… then gave us multiple ‘snoozes’ and the ability to set three (or more) alarms! THAT IS WHERE IT WENT WRONG
Start the day like you mean it… Own today… Own every day – take control, be positive… DON’T cower in bed!
- Set your alarm – just one alarm… and when it sounds – GET UP!
- Set your one alarm for your last safe minute (The time your last alarm or last tap of the snooze button would be)
- When it sounds – get up! BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR DAY… YOUR LIFE!
- Need a bit of help?
- Put alarm out of arms reach
- Prepare breakfast the night before
- Do self-affirmation – YOU ARE AWESOME… YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE MILLIONS WHO IS GOING TO HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON… YOU HAVE TAKEN CONTROL!
- Use the extra time to your advantage; you have just given yourself some ‘me time’!
Tomorrow – Why!